No Fee Placement Services
The Job Shoppe is the best kept secret in staffing! We help a wide variety of clients find work in companies which are an excellent fit for their skills and experience. This helps you diversify your workforce! We match candidates to your company based on their skills, interests, and abilities. These clients are excellent matches for your company, as well as, receive job coaching to help them learn about your company and be successful.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is available to employers for hiring individuals from VR programs. Employers can receive a tax credit of up to $2,400 per individual hired with no limit to the number of new hires you can add to your team.
ADA Small Business Credit
Businesses with 30 or fewer employees or $1,000,000 or less per year in total revenue can receive a tax credit for the cost of accommodations provided to an employee (or customer) with a disability. This credit covers 50% of eligible expenditures up to $10,000 (maximum credit per year of $5000). For additional information, contact the Internal Revenue Service.
The Job Accommodation Network
The Job Accommodation Network (JAN), a service of the United States Department Of Labor Office of Disability and Employment Policy, is a free on-line and telephone resource for anyone who has questions about job accommodations, or about the employment sections of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
On The Job Training
Do you have a vacancy or a position that has a high turnover? You can train an employee on one of your positions and the wages are fully reimbursable by the State of Florida during the training period. The OJT program is a great way to extend the interview, assess the skills of the trainee, and give our candidate valuable, real world experience. While we would hope that you would hire the customer into a permanent position, our goal is to help you find the right candidate for your vacancy. Once the training period is over, you can choose to hire the individual or become a work reference for the customer.
We encourage employers to use alternative interviewing techniques to assess an individual’s ability to do the job. We specialize in helping you identify alternative interviews techniques. Soft skills are not always a good assessment of whether an individual can do the job but allowing someone to demonstrate their ability is much more realistic than their ability to produce a beautiful answer in a spoken interview.
How Are We Paid?
The State of Florida and Social Security Administration pay us to help reduce the number of individuals who are unemployed. This empowers our clients to become self-sufficient and participate in our economy with their new-found buying power. Tax revenues and economic stimulation help these agencies to recoup the costs associated with funding our programs. We are not paid by employers or our clients, but are funded completely through the State of Florida. Not only do we not charge for our services, the companies who hire our clients receive $2,400 in federal tax credits, as well.
How Does This Benefit You And Your Business?
When you choose our candidate you will receive:
- Reduced time to find new employees because we have them and they are pre-screened for your business!
- The time we've spent with job candidates works in conjunction and helps improve your screening process.
- NO COST job retention services- A behind the scenes assistant to help them achieve ultimate success and long term employment. We modify our services to fit your business style and needs.
- Help in understanding if and when accommodations are necessary and help in finding funding for and implementation of these accommodations. Many businesses qualify for grants that assist in paying for accommodations, however, 50% of all accommodations require no investment at all.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit- When you choose to hire our candidate, you will receive up to $2,400.00 from the Federal Government. There is no limit to the amount of candidates you can hire who are eligible for these credits.
- A resource for future vacancies-Your partnership with us will allow you access to our State referred candidates and all the benefits that come with them.
- Our partnership with your company as involved as you choose. If you just want candidates to interview we can provide them. If you want job coaching, and job retention services we are here for you too. Rest assured, there will be no government interference with your business. We are funded by the State of Florida, but are a private entity.
- Every service that The Job Shoppe provides is absolutely no cost to your business! In fact, we help pay for your new employee through tax credits!